Monday, September 24, 2007

Day 26

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE the Beatles.... Tonight I went to see ACROSS THE UNIVERSE ~ and it did not disappoint. In my opinion, it wasn't a BRILLIANT film ... but, the music was done really well... it had great acting (Evan Rachel Wood, Jim Sturgess(Im in love), and cool visual effects. ... It was a love story and it made me cry ~ it was a good night :)
Not to mention that today was my first day with NO CHANTIX. I have been tapering down over the last couple of weeks, and I have to admit that I've noticed I AM thinking about smoking a little more. It's nothing strong enough that I cant beat... but, the thought is more present than it has been while on Chantix. So... we'll see. From here on out ~ it's all me!!!!!
<3

No comments: