Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day 7.. Yippee ~ 1 Week Smoke Free!!

I haven't gotten called out for a flight, which has afforded me some quality time in good 'ol Teterboro, New Jersey. It's actually a welcomed relief. I have a REALLY comfy bed, powerful air conditioning, a decent work-out room, a swimming pool, and premium channels in my room. The Hilton, Hasbrouk Heights isn't such a terrible home away from home. We are actually here ALOT... we even have a storage room at the little airport we fly into. Since I didn't fly today, I was asked (let me re-phrase...my supervisor doesn't ask...she tells)/ told to restock the room. So after 5 hours of inventory and shopping and restocking, I am ready for bed and a movie...Let's just hope I dont get called out in the middle of the night!
But I had to write, because today is a WEEK! I am sooo happy that I've come this far. It feels great!
~ Sweet Dreams ~

2 comments:

rock said...

Awesome job Lisa!!! We are past the one week mark. I swear to never look back now. I have tried to quit before but honestly....I never did the research to learn of how wicked the nicotine and other 4000 carcinigians are! Did you get my email last night? If so, reply to eith email...my work hershak@michigan.gov or home hershaken@hotmail.com

Have a great, smoke free day! Ken

Tim said...

Congrats on the week!