Friday, September 7, 2007

Day 9

Well... Here I am ~ yet, again in Jersey. I did leave Jersey today ... went to Atlanta, Georgia and back. Tomorrow...Bedford, MA and back. This is the first time I have ever flown so many domestic flights. Usually I am all over the globe. It's kinda nice, in a way... but, not as exciting. At least the flights are short... 14 hour flights to Japan are real killers ;)
Anyhow, today was a pretty good day ~ started out a little shakey (turned off alarm and only woke to pilot knocking on my door) That's never happened before. Chantix makes me soooo sleepy! No harm done though ~ we were only supposed to meet for breakfast, nevertheless, it was a shitty way to start the day.
The flight was easy. Clients were nice. All was good until I got back into Jersy. Then, the calls started coming in about my next two flights for the weekend and the demanding catering orders...yadda, yadda, yadda. What Im getting at is ~ I wanted a smoke really f*&#ing bad. By far the strongest craving I've had thus far.
Well ~ I got through it... and awarded myself with a glass of wine. Usually this would go hand in hand with a marlboro light ~ but, this is the new Lisa. I can relax without inhaling toxins into my lungs, dammit!

3 comments:

rock said...

woops, sorry I put this on yesturdays journal accidentaly...so here it is pasted from there to here where it was intended. Go job today! Satan is in the nicotine!

Wow a real test for me tonight...I won the lottery....well part of it anyway. $250,000 and I'm not chewing to celebrate. I know I've got this thing licked! Not enough to quit work but enough to smile about.

maggie said...

Good for you, Lisa! You sound great.

rock said...

Lisa...I quit taking Chantix due to the nausea and headaches. Feel great now....unstoppable. I think the Chantix was instrumental the first and second week but now it's on me and "I ain't looking back"!

Continued success partner!