Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 13

I am pretty much too sleepy to write. This rotation has been a ping-pong of flying all over the states. I've done five round trips in five days... today I am resting in Jersey ~ thank God. I really wanted to go into NYC. But, for a few reasons I decided not to. First, It's been POURING rain all day (dont like walking in the rain, particularly). Second, it's the anniversary of 9/11 (more people than usual crowding the city). And last, I am BEAT. just got back to the room after running some errands for the aircraft that I have been on all week, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.
So, before I hit the sheets, just wanted to write a quick celebratory blog on making it through yet another evening out for drinks with the boys... and keeping nicotine free. I think I have finally gotten it through my brain that I am no longer a smoker. I have accepted that I am done...so, it's getting easier to resist the barely there temptation upon seeing them light up!
Yeah for me!
Time for a lil siesta!

2 comments:

rock said...

great job, again. you have it licked! hey, did you get the email yesturday?

maggie said...

Awesome, congrats on another smoke-free day! Keep going!