Friday, September 21, 2007

3 Weeks!!!!

Wow... Today is actually my 23rd day with no smoking! I made it through an entire rotation of traveling all over the US and across the ocean a few times as well! I couldn't be happier to be back in LA though. The weather is PERFECT!
Because I didn't plan for such a long rotation this month, I didnt prepare by purchasing my next Rx of Chantix. I would have ran out last week... so instead of stopping suddenly, I decided to begin tapering off. I found myself forgetting to take the medication all together. But, now that I am home, I will slip into more of a routine ~ and I am down to 1/2 tab in the morning. I have had no cravings while tapering off. I have about 7 pills left (two weeks of 1/2 per day) But, I am not sure I will continue taking it regularly after this week. Maybe I'll save a few pills in case the cravings start.
I find myself forgetting that I was ever a smoker. The memory is fading. Once in a while it will creep in ~
but, all together, I feel CURED! :) haha

1 comment:

maggie said...

You are awesome. Hope you get to relax and enjoy some down time with your smoke-free self back home.