Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 8

Approaching the end of day 8. Today, I woke up somewhat later than usual...felt good! Anyway, missed breakfast here at the hotel... and I didn't want to risk becoming nauseated ~ so, instead of popping my Chantix on an empty stomach, I headed for the gym... By the time I finished my workout, showered up, and got to where I knew healthy food would be here in Jersey... it was after 3pm and I didn't want to take my morning dose that late since the evening dose would be approaching...so, I decided ~ inadvertently ~ to just do without the am dose. ( If that's not a run-on sentence...)
Needless to say, I felt fine all day. No urges stronger than any other day... no urges at all, really. Thoughts, but not urges. So... that's pretty much it.
I fly out tomorow morning to Atlanta, dropping off a client, and then heading right back to my home sweet hotel in Jersey. So far, this rotation is pretty uneventful, in comparison...but, Im not complaining!
Buh-bye

3 comments:

rock said...

You are doing great lisa! I feel i am too but get headaches like twice a day. The fatgue is gone, lot's of energy. i am thinking the headaches might be the chantix but don't want to stop them yet.
if u r still up, email me. ken

maggie said...

Congrats on another day, Lisa! Uneventful can be good. Very good ;)

rock said...

wow a real test for me tonight...I won the lottery....well part of it anyway. $250,000 and I'm not chewing to celebrate. I know I've got this thing licked! Not enough to quit work but enough to smile about.