Monday, October 1, 2007

1 Month SMOKE FREE!!!!

I haven't written much lately ~ that's because I have been enjoying my ten days off from flying :)
I hit the one month mark yesterday!!!! yeah!!!! I am sooooo thrilled to be a quitter! Yesterday, I went with some friends to an outdoor festival down at Venice Beach. It was a great day ~ I LOVE VENICE ... I could really see myself living there someday soon. There is such a hippie-layed-back-vibe that I totally dig.
I did notice quite a few smokers (it was an outside festival with beer ... of course smoking was involved). But, I didn't feel the least bit compelled or tempted in any way.
I have been free of Chantx now for over a week. I feel great! I can safely say that I will smoke NO MORE!
From here, it is a mental choice. My body no longer craves it ~ (Im sure a few cravings will pop up every now and then) But, for the most part I can say that I feel this is going to be the quit that lasts a lifetime... YipEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Well... I am officially "on-call" ~
Hopefully, my next entry will come to you from somewhere wonderful
xo

1 comment:

maggie said...

Wow, many, many congrats! That's just plain awesome to hear.