Tuesday, October 9, 2007

40 Days and Counting

I just got into Atlanta, Georgia. Im feeling blue. I haven't seen my family in a couple of months (I realize that's not long for most people) But, I am really close with my mom, dad, brother, cousins, and especially my neices and nephew. My babies are EVERYTHING to me and I miss them so much right now that it hurts. Sounds silly, I know. It's a culmination of my heart swelling love for them and being on the road...(alone), and not having seen them since August.
Ill be home for Thanksgiving... I am spending the week :) Gotta get my fill.
Here they are... they are my inspiration for SOOO much and most definitely for quitting smoking...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CHEYENNE AND HAILIE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JACOB Having fun with the iphoto :)

Anyway... tomorrow I head out to England. Taking a certain judge from American Idol back to his home ;)

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of flying "Ms.Jackson (if your nasty)" And she was VERY sweet... and BEAUTIFUL ~ the girls gotta be 40+ and looks younger than me.... I want her estheticians number....

But, thanks to qutting smoking ~ I will be saving my skin and preventing those nasty little wrinkles that have begun to rear their ugly little heads...

Ok.... Writing is so cathartic... I feel better already.
Going to bed now
Cheers

1 comment:

maggie said...

You are doing great, and I think it's wonderful that you are so close to your family, even if it makes it harder to be away from them. That kind of bond is great. Wow, too impressed that you meet all kinds of people!