Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Welp... I am still here. I hate the hurry up and wait game. I packed up my things on Sunday night, because I went on call at Midnight. I have since been sitting and waiting. Well ~ I've left the house to excersise, do laundry, hit Target for last minute items... but, other than that, I have been laying low... waiting.
Dont get me wrong... I am appreciating an extra night or two in my own scrumptous bed, with it's clean-fabric-softened-sheets, and my snuggle buddy ... as opposed to crispy sheets and snuggling with a pillow. This isnt so bad. The anticipation just gets to me now and again. I like to know what to plan for ~ but, this is the wrong business for that nonsense :)

I have been thinking of ways to reward myself for quitting smoking. I know quitting in and of itself is a reward ... but, C'MON - I want a guilty pleasure reward... something that wont add to an expanding ass (ben and jerry's is out), or more wrinkles ( veg'n by the pool or in a tanning bed is out)
I want something that will help me to feel as beautiful on the outside as I am feeling on the inside... A new lipstick? A facial? A makeover?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is going to take some pondering :)

2 comments:

maggie said...

Rewards are fun. A massage is on my list. Happy waiting ;)

Tim said...

Nice work Lisa. I took my last pill on Thursday of last week. By Friday I refilled my rx. Not that I was craving, but just to have as a comfort. I'm still doing one a day myself for a little bit.